A Note from the Founder of Yes, I’m Covered!
I’m Jasmine Bibb, the Founder of Yes, I’m Covered! Thank you for taking the time to visit our website in an effort to learn more about the ways in which we can help you become a more informed health insurance consumer.
Yes, I’m Covered! was birthed out of my frustration with the healthcare and health insurance industries. I can remember…
- The angst I’d feel when I received an email notifying me, that it was Open Enrollment season.
- Anxiety about picking the right plan for myself and/or my family
- Receiving medical bills and not knowing how I was going to pay for it
- Looking for a healthcare professional that would understand who I was and what I needed
- Realizing I needed care but holding out because of the unknown costs
Although frustrated, I had every intention of continuing to pay for a health insurance plan each year, that I didn’t understand how to use.
Why? Because I knew I needed health insurance.
That is until I landed a job in the health insurance industry. At that point, I had no choice but to learn what I didn’t know about the topic. In doing so, I realized that although health insurance was complicated, it was a lot easier to understand than I initially thought.
I believe that everything happens for a reason and because of that thought, I firmly believe that landing a job in the complicated world of health insurance, was no coincidence. I’m 100% confident, that it is my responsibility to help those dealing with the same frustrations I once had.
My goal is to help individuals realize that their experience with the health insurance industry can be a positive one and very beneficial when it comes to meeting their individual needs.